BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Does anyone love October like I do?

I love October!!! The weather cools down, the trees burst out with flames of color, and I love pumpkins and sqaush. I love the color red...always have, I was the little girl in the sixties that loved her lil red ridinghood coat and red knee high socks with black maryjane shoes. I know you just got that mental picture "yes it was darling." Maybe not...but I thought so :) I also love the inspiration it gives me to write about ghosts, ghouls and other creepy things that come out in Oct. I would love to hear about some of your October likes and loves, so please feel free to share:)

Peace
Reana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the leaves. I love the gentle chill that inspires a nice cup of tea and a good book.

Miss and love you! Happy October!

Jo Schaffer said...

Autumn is my fave season and October is the heart of it. The leaves, the rain, the wind and clouds, the smell in the air, the baking, hot chocolate, canning, pumpkin patches, hay rides, decorating...Halloween. (=
Yay!

Write Chick said...

I love when the weather cools down and I can break out my fall clothes. I love the fall colors. I love that hot soup finally sounds good again. And I love FALL HOLIDAYS! It is my favorite time of year.