BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 2, 2011

Time is Flying

Wow! I can not believe its already May...How did that happen? I have been thinking alot about how precious time really is. I remember the song "Sunrise,Sunset" that my foster Dad sang to me at my wedding many,many years ago.It is so true how time goes bye and we rarely stop to give it notice. I do know this, I am grateful for the time and memories that I do have, I hope I can just learn and take more time to see the Sunrise and the Sunset...Even if it is while standing on the edge. Let me know what is important for you, to do with the time you have...


Peace
Reana

2 comments:

Jo Schaffer said...

Oh-- I really like that song from "Fiddler on the Roof"-- it is poignant.

Watching my boys grow has really been a reminder to me how fleeting life is. Precious.

Anonymous said...

I need to spend more time teaching my daughter to do cartwheels.